James Mulvany with Jason Barnard at Kalicube Tuesdays
James Mulvany talks to Jason Barnard about podcasting.
Wonderful conversation with James – loads of helpful advice about promoting podcasts (most of which I now need to take), plus some short and enjoyable meanders into some delightful anecdotes
He’s done more podcasting than I have had hot dinners (or something like that). So I will be asking the questions that will get him to help me understand how to better build my podcast audience. And I suspect that will spill over into building an audience around a brand with any type of online content.
Kalicube Tuesdays: I Have a Podcast but Nobody is Listening. Now What? With James Mulvany.
Recorded live June 2nd 2020. Watch now >>
for your brand.
What you’ll learn
- 00:08 Introducing James Mulvany
- 01:00 The benefit of live streams and podcasts
- 02:24 Announcing the experiment with WordLift to build a Knowledge Graph
- 04:20 What can you do to bring listeners to your podcast?
- 06:10 How are you measuring your KPI (key performance indicator)?
- 06:30 The use of call to action
- 08:10 What does brand SERP mean?
- 10:10 What does the knowledge panel indicate?
- 10:38 Introducing Radio.co, Podcast.co, Matchmaker.fm
- 12:50 The 30 podcasts within 30 days
- 16:08 Is it worth publishing a podcast on YouTube?
- 16:53 Are short form clips on social media such as LinkedIn and Instagram worth it?
- 18:16 What tools do you use to connect and find followers?
- 20:30 Who are your audience?
- 21:40 The importance of consistency and podcasts
- 23:10 How to gain traction on Google, Apple and Stitcher etc?
Receive a reminder by email
Join the newsletter and we’ll send you a reminder right before every livestream starts (you can unsubscribe in one click at any time).