A Brand SERP is the search result Google returns for a search on your brand name. That result is your “Google Business Card”, and it needs to be perfect if you are to convert more prospects. Why? Because most of your prospects will search your brand name before they convert, and if they see something negative, or even something unconvincing, you could well lose that sale.
Learn to make your “Google Business Card” accurate, positive and convincing for your audience.
This series of courses shows you step by step how to control your Brand SERP. No SEO knowledge or skills needed.
Save a whopping 40% on all courses
with the coupon code KalicubePro40 at checkout.
Three reasons you need to pay attention to your Brand SERP
Your Brand SERP on Google is the most important KPI you never looked at. It is:
- your new business card
- an independent appraisal of your content strategy
- an honest reflection of your digital ecosystem
Take a look at your Brand SERP. What appears when you google your exact match brand name is the single most important KPI for your brand in a digital world.If you are not currently tracking, analysing and optimising your Brand SERP, you are missing the boat. Big Time.
3 reasons your Brand SERP is the single most important KPI in your digital strategy
- your new business card: Everyone who is important to your business is checking up on you by googling your brand name.
- an independent appraisal of your content strategy: Google shows you which outreach investments are performing, and which aren’t (cards 100% open on the table and easy to read :).
- an honest reflection of your digital ecosystem: The simplest, cheapest and most accurate market research imaginable. What Google shows is a naked representation of your audience’s opinion of you.
And of course, if they are smart enough to look at your Brand SERP, all of that is an open book to your competitors. And vice versa!